CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

On the road to recovery

Dayne is finally finished with all the surgeries. He is now recovering from a really tough one. He had some work done on the tendons in his legs, and a steel rod inserted to straighten his spine. He is still in intensive care so it is not quite over. He is all swolen, and has tubes all over him. Even with all of this- when you lean in to let him know you are there he smiles and whispers that he loves you.

2 comments:

There's a hair in it... said...

I love you Daynie! I hope you get better soon! You are the best little brother.

JimmyT74RN said...

Hang in there dude! I work with your mom @ LDSH, my name is James - the big, ugly one. I hope your recovery goes well at you're back at causing trouble soon and enjoying the good weather to come. Watch the FUEL channel sometime if you haven't already. Some cool, extreme sports. Get well! and say hi to your mom for me.